What is it?
The Laser Caron Peel is a cutting-edge technique that improves the overall appearance of the skin. It's an innovative laser resurfacing procedure that targets skin flaws with targeted light beams.
- Cleansing of the face
- Exfoliation of the dead skin cells:
- Rejuvenation of the skin
- Destruction of acne and removal of excess oil
There are mostly no side effects, but if any are observed, they are-
- A slight reddening of the skin
- Tingling sensation
How is it performed?
A topical anesthetic may be given to the treatment area after your skin has been treated. Your practitioner will then pass the laser across the treatment region once this has taken effect.
- Proceed to hydrate your skin after a laser carbon peel to help it recover gently.
- For several days after treatment, it's common to observe some peeling or feel dry. Apply sunscreen with at least SPF 30+ on a daily basis.
- After treatment, don't use any retinol-containing products for at least five days.
- For at least one week, refrain from exfoliating or using any abrasive or invasive skin treatments.
How effective is it?
Carbon laser peels are commonly used to improve the look of greasy skin and big pores. It may take multiple treatments to get full improvements if you have severe acne or acne scarring. After one or more treatments, fine lines and wrinkles will be visibly reduced.
What is it capable of?
- Smoothening & Brightening of Skin:
- Deep Exfoliation of the Skin
- Lightening Age spots and Dark spots
- Lift and tighten the skin
What should one do pre-treatment?
- Avoid sun exposure or any other form of tanning before a Carbon Peel Facial treatment
- Use SPF30+ sunscreen every day.