What is it?
Fungal infections, herpes zoster, dermatitis, pigmentation disorders, hypopigmentation disorders, folliculitis, abscess, and other common skin problems are effectively and efficiently treated here.
Treatment choices vary based on the circumstances of each patient, but some frequent ones include?
- Skin resurfacing with lasers.
- Creams, ointments, and gels that are medicated.
- Medications given orally (taken by mouth).
What causes common skin ailments?
- Bacteria is trapped in your pores or hair follicles.
- Conditions that affect your thyroid, kidneys, or immune system.
- Fungus or parasites living on your skin.
What are the symptoms of common skin ailments?
- Discolored skin patches (abnormal pigmentation).
- Dry skin.
- Open sores, lesions, or ulcers.
- Peeling skin.
How can you manage the symptoms of common skin ailments?
- If our healthcare professional recommends it, we should avoid or limit specific foods like sugar or dairy.
- Manage your stress.
- Maintain adequate hygiene, including skincare.
- Excessive drinking and smoking should be avoided.