In your 50’s
Make the second part of your life the best half. In the fifth decade you are living well, eating healthy, and of course looking after your skin the best way you can. This all comes with wisdom and maturity. If only you looked after your skin in the 20s as well as you do now. The good news is that the best skin rejuvenation methods are now available- using lasers, fillers, PRP, threads, peels and energy devices, I can revitalize, re-volumize, and rejuvenate- with natural looking results.
Facts on looking after your skin in your 50s
- Five decades of sun will result in sun spots, age spots, wrinkles and pigmentation- all these can be treated with laser resurfacing.
- Laser resurfacing improves skin texture, and to a degree skin tone.
- Skin tone can also be improved with RF using FRAXIS DUO.
- Volume loss is more pronounced- especially in the mid cheeks and temples- replacing loss volume is important in
this age group.
- Eye wrinkles are now static and no amount of anti-wrinkle injections will help- eye lid surgery or laser resurfacing can refresh these areas.
- In cases of marked skin laxity a thread lift can markedly improve skin tone – far better than laser or Ultherapy.
- The balance between skin texture, tone and volume will give the most natural and best skin rejuvenation.