In you 30s
Work, career, kids, and and three decades of India’s sun can have a massive impact on your skin. ‘Tired’, ‘Dull’, ‘Wrinkles’, and ‘loss of skin tone’ is what I hear. The aim in your 30s is to prevent and treat wrinkles, restore volume, improve skin texture and skin tone.
Facts on looking after your skin in your 30s
- Wrinkles in your 30’s are almost universal- laser and anti- wrinkle injections can relax and prevent lines.
- Volume loss, especially in the mid- facial areas can give you a tired look.
- Three decades of sun damage will give your fine wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Hormonal pigmentation from pregnancy is commonly seen.
- Eyelids start to sag in the mid 30’s.
- My treatment of choice? Correct doses of fillers, and fractional laser to improve skin texture and volume.