Botox Treatment in Nashik | Dr. Roopam’s Skinacea Clinic
- Do you want to look beautiful and attractive, no matter what your age is?
- Want to get graceful, fresh-looking, wrinkle-free skin?
- Are you looking out to treat wrinkles and facial creases at cost-effective rates but in a safe and effective method?
If yes, then visit Skinacea Clinic and avail of the reliable and affordable Botox treatment in Nashik.
Botox treatment is used to treat facial lines and wrinkles, especially forehead lines, lines around the eyes, and frown lines, mainly because of ageing. It is a relatively short procedure that promises quick results. Hence, Botox treatment is very much preferred by people who wish to look young.
Why choose Skinacea Clinic for Botox treatment in Nashik?
- You can trust Skinacea Clinic to resolve your cosmetic problems using the latest techniques and a well-trained team.
- Skinacea Clinic is centrally located at College Road in Nasik and is easily accessible. The clinic is well designed and offers a neat and very hygienic environment for performing cosmetic treatments. The support staff is well trained, helpful, and courteous with the patients.
- Skinacea Clinic offers affordable Botox treatment in Nasik and other cosmetic treatments such as skin treatments and hair transplants to all its patients.
- At Skinacea, Botox treatment cost is exceptionally reasonable and moderately priced.
- Dr. Roopam Gangurde, Founder and Head of the clinic, is a young and dynamic Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist, and Hair Transplant Surgeon in Nashik.
- Dr. Roopam is a well-qualified dermatologist with more than seven years of experience handling almost all advanced cosmetic procedures. She is very much on par with the latest developments in cosmetic treatments, skin treatments, hair transplant procedures, and so on.
- Moreover, she takes a personal interest in resolving the cosmetic issues of her clients. She is open and friendly in her approach. Dr. Roopam discusses the treatment, procedures, and precautions in great detail.
What is Botox?
Botox is the name of the toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Botox injections are used worldwide for cosmetic purposes.
Doctors suggest Botox treatment for:
- Fine lines or wrinkles between the eyebrows
- Lines at the corners of the mouth
- Wrinkles around the eyes, i.e., crow’s feet
- Cobblestone skin on the chin
What is the Botox treatment cost in Nashik?
Botox treatment costs vary from patient to patient, based on their personal needs. In India, the Botox treatment cost is significantly lower than in other developed countries like the US, UK, Thailand, and Singapore.
The cost of Botox treatment depends upon various factors:
- Number of Botox units involved
- The cosmetologist who administers the treatment
- The location or area of the face where the Botox is injected
What is the Procedure of Botox Treatment?
- The cosmetologist will inject the Botox injection directly into the neuromuscular tissue.
- It is correctly mixed with saline before it is injected into the neuromuscular tissue.
- In normal circumstances, the procedure lasts approximately 30 – 45 minutes. The patient can resume work after the procedures.
- Few patients may require repeat procedures every four to six months. It is better to consult your expert cosmetologist regarding maintenance procedures.
When are the results of Botox visible?
In general, results are visible within 24 to 72 hours. At times, it may take up to 5 days. Botox results are known to last for three to twelve months. The following factors might influence the results of a Botox treatment:
- Age of the patient- Botox has a long-lasting effect on younger persons rather than older persons who have less muscle tone
- The structure and expressions of the face
- Tobacco consumption and other addictions
- Diet and Style of living
- Facial care and regimen of the patient
- Exposure to the sun, including the damage and prevention measures
What are the side effects of Botox?
- Temporary bruising.
- Headaches are common after a Botox injection, but they disappear in 24 – 48 hours.
- Some patients experience temporary eyelid drooping, which takes a few days to resolve.
- It is advisable to avoid rubbing the treated area for at least 12 hours. Not to lie down for three to four hours after the injection.
Points to Remember Before Undergoing the Botox Treatment
- Always approach and enlist a board-certified cosmetologist for the treatment.
- Always inform the cosmetologist about your health problems, vitamin supplements, and medications.
- Always follow the cosmetologist instructions very carefully, before as well as after the Botox injection.
Do make an appointment at Skinacea Clinic to know more about Botox injections, their cost, and treatment procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Botulinum injection as a muscle relaxant has an excellent safety record and a long history of therapeutic use. Since the last two decades, Botox has been utilized successfully in various medical conditions. It is one of the famous and frequently used cosmetic procedures.
Botox injections are almost painless as the treatment is given using a fine needle. Hence, patients do not need any anaesthesia. The entire treatment needs about 30-45 minutes, and you can resume the routine on the same day.
Botox treatments smoothen the wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes and do not affect your facial expression. The final result can vary among patients.